The safety of our staff and guests are our top priority. We have implemented several sanitation procedures and social distancing guidelines to help make our restaurants as safe as possible for both parties.
TDG Preparedness Plan
Visiting our restaurants will look a little different. We have highlighted our procedures below:
- Masks will be required in our space but may be removed when seated
- Guests will receive disposable cups for water and other beverages, packaged silverware, and laminated menus upon seating
- No linens will be provided, but disposable napkin holders will be stationed at the tables for use
- Food will arrive in disposable containers on trays. We ask that guests stack their waste on the trays for easy clearing
- All payment books/pens will be sanitized before each usage
- Extra attention and care will be taken when sanitizing our tables and chairs between seatings, so please be patient with us!
- We highly encourage online orders
- If order is place over the phone, we ask that payment is provided at time of order
- Please arrive in a mask
- Please arrive at your order quote time (as provided by ChowNow or a staff member if placed over the phone), no earlier please, to assist with social distancing. (If your order is taking longer, we will receive a quote time for how much longer it will take)
- Provide your name to the staff at the door and step off to the side afterwards. We will call your name with your order when ready
Warmly and in good health, Twist Davis Group Management